Welcome Prospective Parents & Students!
Old Mission School welcomes students of all racial, ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Click here to read parent reviews of OMS School
Nativity & Old Mission School Enrollment Information
Nativity & Old Mission School Application Process
To be considered for enrollment, please submit the following documents to our office:
- Completed new student application
- $65 non-refundable application fee
- Copy of student social security card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Catholic baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of First Communion certificate (if applicable)
- Copies of two most recent years report cards to date (if applicable)
- Copies of two most recent years standardized test scores (if applicable)
If you need additional information or assistance, please feel free to contact our Registrar at (805) 543-6019 ext. 12.